Now that Isaac has been home almost 3 years, he has a good grasp of the language and really, a lot of what life holds for him in the future. Lately we have been hearing more and more funny things from this child. So I thought I would share a couple that I can remember.
While we were in California, near the end of the trip, Isaac had us all feel his chin. "Feel that?" he asked. "I'm getting a beard!" We think it was probably a little dry skin, but we didn't want to burst our 9 year-old, beard-growing child's bubble.
Today he walked in as I was getting dressed and putting on deodrant. "Hey, you wear that too?" he asked. Because everyone in our family wears it now except him. When I nodded my head yes he enthusiastically said, "Sweet! That is so sweet!" and walked out of the room. There was even a fist pump in there. I think he is excited about getting older. Our funny little man. Love that kid so much!
Here is our young man sleeping as he is carried through a shopping center in California. The kid loves his sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment