Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting....

But then who isn’t? It seems everyone is waiting for something. We are waiting for one document. We are waiting for my criminal background check. As soon as we get that document we can get everything else processed and be all ready to travel on paper. I’m ready to travel now. We have our referral, a picture and a name. We don’t know his birthday, his size, or anything else about him. We just know his name and face. And we love him. Now we want to go get him.

While I wait not very patiently, I’m reading up, studying if you will. I’m scouring blogs for any information that might be helpful to us as we journey to Rwanda. I’m a wee bit stressed since we are not working with an agency for this adoption. What saves my sanity is that Sean was in Rwanda this summer on a mission trip with our church. He is very calm. He is always calm when I am not. Wasn’t that nice of God to put us together? I love it. Not only is Sean calm about the trip, he is even calm with me being stressed about the trip. He is truly a wonderful man.

So now we keep waiting. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment