Because that is what every 4 year old needs. No, I'm not suggesting that anyone get him one for Christmas. He is upstairs using the microphone on his sister's karoke machine. Because that is what every 11 year old girl needs. Kids are simply not loud enough on their own.
Our life continues to be brightened by our newest addition. He continues to transform and grow daily. He seems to have the same mischievous spirit that the rest of us have. When he clearly understands the instructions given to him, he makes it quite obvious that he is deciding not to obey or at least when to obey. And this would be a problem with any child, but then this one grins. And when he grins, this mom has trouble maintaining composure. But I'm working on it and I am getting better every day!
I keep starting but not finishing blog posts. So I will end this one here. I'm adding a picture of David, but he looks quite disproportional due to the angle of the camera. He is wearing his sister's new slippers. They make a lovely tapping sound when he walks.

And he is within a few feet of Samson. Progress is being made!
ReplyDeleteMarge