Today we were without a driver, so we spent the day at the house. At first I was disappointed to learn we wouldn't be doing any touring, but it turned out to be a really nice down day. We all really enjoyed the time together without running all over town doing adoption stuff. I did laundry and began the packing process. Krista did most of my packing for me to get us here. I'm a little overwhelmed by the amount of stuff 5 people have. But I'm getting there on the packing. I did have more time to take pictures today!
Here is Kate and David playing ball in their pajamas.
We have a different kid than the one we brought home on Monday. He has opened up so much. He laughs all the time. Kate taught him to give kisses today.
Isaac joined the ball party. Batiste spent the day sweeping the house. Evidently we are messy.
When both of the big kids were playing ball it was a little more difficult for David to get to the ball. When he isn't happy he lets everyone know!
He eventually recovered. He is LOUD when he cries. I'm sure the entire neighborhood knows when he is mad. Hopefully he won't get mad on the airplane. We just might get kicked off!
Thanks again for all the comments! Sean and I read them and then we read them to each other. We love comments! It helps us feel a little closer to home. One week from today we will be on our way! Thanks for all of your prayers and support. You guys are the best!
Good thing he's still cute when he cries! Has he ever chewed gum before? If not, that might keep him entertained for a bit. I've been praying for Isaac. Looks like they had a fun day playing! Can't wait to hear what Nairobi is like!!! It's gotten cold here :(. Try and enjoy the heat and sun. Can't wait for the next update. I appreciate all of the pics!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Sheree
PS- if someone leaves a msg w no name, its probably me. BUT, not today!!!!
With the exception of the one pic, it looks like everyone is having a good time. I love it when God answers prayers the way I want him to : )
ReplyDeleteLove y'all,
Marge
Amazing what grows out of down time, ya know! Priceless. You might not have had the preview of how LOUD things can get if not. Now you can plan prevention tricks for the trip home! ;) Lindsay reached her holiday limit last night and probably gave David a run for his money in the LOUD dept! They can have a scream-off when you get home! LOL
ReplyDeleteWe hope you enjoy Nairobi. Our prayers are following your adventure and requests. We know God is Good and has wonderful things in store for your growing family. Much love.
- - Robby & Holly
i love you kate and isaac and david!!!
- - lindsay