Can you believe we've been here 8 days? What's that you say? You want pictures of David. Hmmmm, I don't know if you can handle the cuteness. He has been smiling a ton for us today. He is very curious about everything. Watches us and then tries to do what we do. He has almost talked a couple of times. I'm just sure when he starts talking he won't stop. Like my other kids. What there's still no pictures? Ok, here you go!
Our first peek at him....
Here is Mr. Serious.
See what kind of cuteness we are dealing with here?
Because this was the last semi-decent hair day. No hair dryer and humidity is not a good combination for me. This will be the last picture you see of me.
I love this picture. Sean was trying to get him to say ball, but he wanted no part of that speaking stuff. He just waited for Sean to hand over the ball.
I LOVE this picture! My three kids!
This is from today. Notice how much he has loosened up? He loves my sunglasses. I may never get all of the fingerprints off, but I don't really care.
It was a big day for our boy. We had a lot of appointments, lots of waiting and not enough food at the right time of day. He was great. All three kids did such a good job today. The adoption process is not an easy one. It involves a lot of hurry up and wait.
Ok, who here skipped over the first paragraph and went straight to the pictures? That's what I always do on blogs.
Tomorrow is a big day. Now that we are well into the process with David, we will again attempt to speak with someone at the ministry office about a second child. Please pray that this goes well. Pray that they would grant us a girl from somewhere else. If it doesn't happen tomorrow, I'm just not sure it will happen at all.
Thanks for all of your comments. You can't imagine how much it helps us to hear from you.
He is sooooooo cute! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteEllie
What a hansome young West! LOVE it!!! Praying fervently for tomorrow and a daughter...
ReplyDeleteGarth
What Ellie & Garth said...
ReplyDeletePraying God's will be done.
Love ya,
Marge
He is adorable!! Praying for a little girl for your family. I love the picture of all three kids together. Christina
ReplyDeleteTo be continued...
ReplyDeleteEveryday we can't wait to read the next chapter! Your family can't be more beautiful/handsome unless... We want to know if David got to stay with you last night. Yes, more signatures may be needed, but is he living with his new family? We are so excited for you ALL! And sure hoping that things go just right tomorrow! Love you! Aunt Sarah
oh,amy, my heart just melted. he is absolutely beautiful. little david...what a blessing to your family. praying like crazy that you will have good news tomorrow, but also rejoicing in today's good news!!
ReplyDeletemegan
Well, I think it was worth the wait to finally see some pictures of David. What beautiful eyes on that sweet face!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in our prayers, especially for a daughter.
The Lees
Awwwww...
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of Kate,Isaac, and David.
Lauren
So excited to see the pictures! He's darling. Love the smile! :)
ReplyDeleteHeather Williams
He is SO cute!! And we love seeing your family together! Praying for your little girl. Thanks for blogging and letting us follow your journey! Big hugs from the Cunninghams!
ReplyDeleteRobyn
What a powerful little presence David brings! As others have said, the photo of the 3 will be a favorite. Tucking you all under God's wing...knowing there's room for one more!
ReplyDeletexoxo Sheri Mortko
Oh my gosh, I am so busted! I completly skipped the beginning and went to the pictures. I had tears as I looked at your beautiful little boy. Oh my word, I'm so excited for you all. I canNOT wait to meet him!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so the above post was from me - I forgot to sign my name. I was too busy yelling for my family to come in and see the cutest little addition to the West family!
ReplyDelete-Sheree
PS - almost forgot to sign my name again. I'm gonna go dye my hair blonde.