So, exciting things happening here, we leave for China in 11 days. Yikes! I am so very excited to meet our newest daughter, excited to have our family complete! I'm not looking forward to leaving the other three kids here. Secretly, I am giddy that I get to spend the entire flight to China with just my husband! Think of the conversations we'll be able to have! I wonder if we'll run out of things to say? Probably not.
We've started gathering things to pack. We have everything we need for Miss S and then some. Oh my goodness, girls are so much fun to shop for! I really shouldn't have kept so many of Kate's clothes. Then I'd have an excuse to shop more. I am LOVING the cute little girl clothes. I even love seeing Kate's old things back out again. Makes me realize how big my baby girl really is. Sigh. a teenager. Sigh.
I have caretakers in place for the kids. My parents are taking the first week. Sean's parents are taking the second week. Aren't they fabulous? We are so blessed to have parents/grandparents willing to give of their time and spend it with the kids. It makes leaving them so much easier. Please pray for our parents and their time with the kids. The children can be very high energy at times, when they aren't sleeping for example, and the grandparents aren't used to the constant activity and talking, lots of talking.
Oh my goodness! 11 days! Can you stand it? In 14 days we meet her!!! 14 days! 2 weeks from today!!! Makes me teary. Ok, I'm going to go get busy and get things done. I only have 11 days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment